18 May, Bangalore, India
Regulatory Affairs can be a confusing and complex place particularly if you have no formal industry background.
Our highly-acclaimed one-day Basics course is coming to Bangalore and will provide you with an awareness of the regulatory environment in Europe and an appreciation of some of the main regulatory processes and issues.
This course is ideal for:
- Those new to regulatory affairs or those wishing to move into the profession
- Experienced staff from related disciplines, eg manufacturing, marketing and sales
- Support staff
- Anyone requiring an overview of regulatory affairs
What you will learn
- Background to regulatory affairs
- The European legislative framework
- Overview of drug development
- Overview of clinical trials
- Marketing Authorisation Applications
- Labels and leaflets
- European Procedures
- Lifecycle management, including variations
- This course will give a basic grounding in a relaxed, enjoyable environment
What previous delegates said about this course…
"Speakers very clear, concise and informative"
"Excellent overview in such a short time!"
"Well structured set of presentations and very informative."
"Made things a lot clearer and gave me an understanding of how things link together."